We love discovering new and innovative ways to improve your financial experience. Our mission to make cross-border payments amazing and affordable connected us with like-minded people. This allowed us to make pretty kick-ass partnerships to bring you much more value, beyond building products.
We are thrilled to finally announce our partnership with an online broking platform – Rakuten Trade. Rakuten Trade’s vision is to introduce affordable trading to everyone, similar to what we are doing with cross-border payments.
Register an account with Rakuten Trade between 1 – 30 April 2019 to get 5 service-free native currency transfers on MoneyMatch!
Frequently Asked Questions 🧐
Who is Rakuten Trade?
Rakuten Trade is a joint venture between Malaysia’s leading independent investment bank Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad and Japan’s Rakuten Securities Inc. Rakuten Trade has a Capital Markets Services License (“CMSL”), awarded by the Securities Commission Malaysia to deal in listed securities and provide investment advice in 2017.
For more information visit: https://www.rakutentrade.my/about
Who is MoneyMatch?
MoneyMatch is an award-winning financial technology focusing on international payments. MoneyMatch’s award-winning digital platform has successfully executed over MYR 300 million in transactions covering cross-border trade payments and individual remittances.
For more information visit: https://transfer.moneymatch.co
I’m a MoneyMatch user! How do I register for a Rakuten Account and redeem my MoneyMatch discount codes?
- Register for a Rakuten Account with this link
- If you create ONE (1) CONTRA or Cash Upfront account, you will be entitled to 1 set of 5x RM8 MoneyMatch discount codes when the account is activated
- If you create both CONTRA and Cash Upfront accounts separately, you will be entitled to 2 sets of 5x RM8 MoneyMatch discount codes where both accounts are activated
- If you create both CONTRA and Cash Upfront accounts concurrently, you will be entitled to 2 sets of 5x RM8 MoneyMatch discount codes AND an additional RM10 rebate into your Cash Upfront where both accounts are activated
- For more information on how to activate your accounts, select here.
- Receive MoneyMatch discount code (from Rakuten Customer Service) within 48 hours of account activation.
- Apply the discount code provided when creating your transactions.
- For more information on how to apply the discount code, select here.
I’m a Rakuten user! How do I transact with MoneyMatch and redeem my RT points and one service-fee free transfer?
- Register for a MoneyMatch account with this link and get eKYC verified!
- For more information on our sign up process: here
- Create your first MoneyMatch transaction.
- RM8 will be auto-deducted from your transaction if you’ve signed up through the link indicated above.
- Once you have successfully completed your first transaction (reached “Processed” stage), you will receive your RT points by the end of April 2019 upon verification.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 1 – 30 April 2019.
- MoneyMatch discount is only applicable for native currency transfers (i.e. sending SGD to Singapore, sending USD to the United States)
- MoneyMatch Discount codes provided to Rakuten Users will be valid until 31 July 2019 only.
- Usual terms and conditions for RT points apply. For more information about RT Points, click here.
- The management team of both Rakuten Trade and MoneyMatch reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.